Requirements:Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Tasks brings the full Google Tasks experience to Android.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
– In-app donations (reason for permission change)
– Google Now integration (speak “note to self: …” in Google Now)
– DashClock Widget integration
– Support for related emails for tasks added by Gmail
– Ability to snooze reminders
– Alphabetical sort mode
– Implemented support for 3rd party widgets like Pure Calendar Widget, Agenda Widget and others
– Improved Calendar Picker: Added shortcuts for today, tomorrow, next week and current day is highlighted
– Indicator for overdue tasks