THIS IS A DONATION VERSION
CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 and AOKP-MR1 THEME
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR MDPI/HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 or AOKP-MR1 needed that supports the Theme Engine.
Download the theme, go to settings/themes and APPLY THE SYSTEM THEME AND REBOOT. Now select my Theme & apply. You may get an error: ‘Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device’s screen size’.
Ignore that and apply it anyway and REBOOT.
The lock screen and some system dialogs cannot be themed in the T-Mobile Theme Engine, therefore they will remain unchanged.
Users of AOKP 4.1.2 if you install CM10 mms.apk instead of aokp stock then this theme works fine
Ubuntu is a custom theme with lot of black backgrounds and ubuntu orange text
* hololauncher HD
* Facebook widget
* People app
* + some more applications with icons and colors
* Rebuild the whole theme to a new UI
* Add support for powerwidget
* Removed the support for twitter and gmail besides a new gmail widget, there have been to much updates lately on twitter and gmail and both widgets use same text color in the widget and inside the application and that creates lots of problems to them
* Lot of fixes etc..
Hope everyone likes the new UI of Theme Ubuntu, enjoy 🙂
* Fix for mms text color
* Added all missing toggles for AOKP 4.1.2
* A minor fix for some text color issues since last update
* I have made new widget for messaging, email
* I have made new widget for facebook + some minor fixes
* I have made new widget for gmail + reverted inside the application to stock, everything is stock except sender name it’s ubuntu orange, there was to much issues with gmail label text etc..
* Lot of fixes for mdpi, in/out data arrows + G H E icons etc., hopefully it ś working now
* Add new qs icons
* lot of fixes for twitter due to the latest update
* Code clean-up
* Added support for Xylon qs icons
* Added some new qs icons for CM/AOKP
* Themed Calendar Widget
* Themed Google Calendar Widget
* Lots of minor fixes*
* Gmail + Email color fixes
* Added support for Apexlauncher
* I have made new battery icons with percent
* Changed color on the digits in dialpad to orange
* Rebuild gmail almost changed all colors in the application, there were lots of issues with preview colors etc..earlier
* I have made new text bubbles for sms/mms
* lots of minor fixes for mdpi devices
* added new qs icons for AOKP
* Themed people app
* Some small color changes in the dialer
* Themed CM Lockclock default icons
* Changed keyboard keys to black instead of orange
* I have made new qs icons and added the missing icons
* Full support for AOKP-Android 4.2
* Code clean-up
* I have still some issues with gmail colors, I have not decided what to do with gmail but working on it
* Reverted mms preview textsize to stock “fix for mdpi devices”
* Fix for sender text color in email
* Themed facebook widget
* Themed twitter small widget
* Started to theme cm-filemanager, not finished yet
* + some minor fixes
* Camera shutter fix for tablets
* Changed twitter primary text color to white
* Minor fixes text and background colors for gmail, sms and email
* Bug fix for sms/mms text color issues for report delivery
* Added support for android 4.3, but there is 2 bugs atm but not because of the theme, Contacts and Contacts Common are not allowed to theme yet with ThemeChooser
The bugs are, in people app editors pages a white background and in the dialer a blue color in contacts
Mirror (Billion Uploads):