DashCommand FULL v3.4.2
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: DashCommand is the ultimate OBD-II supplementary vehicle instrumentation application available for Android devices.
The built in dashboards can display a total of 27 gauges pulling data directly from your ride’s engine control module. Also use DashCommand as scan tool to read and clear the trouble codes that caused the “check engine light” to turn on, a trip computer, or a race day companion.
NOTE: DASHCOMMAND REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE HARDWARE INTERFACE, PURCHASED SEPARATELY, SEE BELOW.
— SEMA Show 2009 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
— Winner of 9 Global Media Awards at SEMA Show 2009
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
– engine speed
– corrected vehicle speed
– open/closed loop *
– boost/vacuum combo gauge
– acceleration (and braking)
– power with optional drag correction (air & tire) **
– torque **
Fuel economy gauges:
– inst. fuel economy ***
– avg fuel economy ***
– avg fuel economy over 3 time periods ***
– distance to empty *
– time to empty *
– fuel level % *
– fuel remaining in tank *
– fuel flow rate gauge
– timing (spark advance) *
– engine coolant temp. *
– intake air temp.
– ambient air temp. *
– manifold absolute pressure
– mass air flow
– fuel trims, short and long term *
– percent engine load *
– catalyst temp. *
– fuel pressure *
– lambda gauge *
– air/fuel ratio *
* Requires that the vehicle supports the underlying parameter.
** Requires vehicle settings values.
*** Fuel economy for Diesel vehicles is experimental and may require more time to calibrate
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains 41 stats for 5 trips, custom A and B trips, Today, Previous Day, and Fillup.
– distance travelled
– fuel consumed
– avg fuel economy
– fuel cost
– elapsed time
– drive time
– average carbon dioxide emission rate
– total carbon dioxide emission
– start date & time
– number of fillups
– avg fuel flow rate
– avg driving speed
– avg trip speed
– avg boost/vacuum
– avg engine speed
– max acceleration
– max engine power at wheels
– number of stops
– max fuel flow rate
– max speed
– idle time
– max boost/vacuum
– max engine speed
– max braking acceleration
– max engine torque
– % distance travelled while not in gear
– % distance travelled in each gear
– % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
– % time spent while not in gear
– % time spent in each gear
– % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
– Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
– Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
– Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
– Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
– Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II data and skidpad/race track data simultaneously
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires the purchase of a compatible third party hardware interface to communicate with the vehicle’s OBD-II port. The Skidpad, Race Track, and Inclinometer do not require OBD-II data and are fully functional without any extra hardware. A device with GPS is required for Race Track mapping.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide.
– ELM compatible Bluetooth (OBDLink, PLX Kiwi, OBDKey)
+ Added enhanced packages for Ford 2010-2013
+ Fixed a problem where some users would incorrectly be placed in evaluation mode upon starting DashCommand
+ Added support for iMFD over USB