My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip the long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs.
*** CHEATS ACTUALLY WORK! If you can’t get a cheat to work, please take a look at the FAQ on our website.
• Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
• Excellent game compatibility. Run 95% of games without a single problem.
• Fast and complete video emulation (alpha blending, fading, mosaic, etc)
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• Enter multilined GameShark/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• Save games at any time with screenshot
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included with this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
• Fixed out-of-sync bug for remote linking.
• Fixed a minor layer rendering bug.
• [core] Fixed very large obj displaying across bottom.
• [core] Fixed sprites rendering cycles for a series of games.
• [core] Fixed a tile rendering bug.
• [core] Fixed an interrupt handling bug.
• [core] Fixed a window clipping bug.
• Truncate game file to 32M if it is too large, instead of showing error upon loading.