This app gives you the opportunity to use your phone as usual, while being able to see the image of your camera transparently on the entire screen.
If you encounter any problems or you think a feature is missing, simply send me an E-Mail. I take care of all requests as quick as possible.
– Why is the App requesting the permission “DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS”?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you’re able to use the phone as usual.
– Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I’m trying to keep it as low as I’m able to 😉
– Why is it a bit laggy?
I’m not able to prevent that! It’s due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it’s intended to do.
– Does my phone need to be rooted?
– the option “take pictures during transparency” now takes a photo every X seconds
– added a “show picture folder” button
– Facebook button works again (go on and like it now :D)
– small usability adjustments
– several bugs were fixed