IDM (Internet Download Manager) android application is still in testing zone, so if you face any problem using this app just ignore it and restart the app and start again. IDM do not need any kind of special introduction as its is the most famous download manager for Windows pc. It usually boost up your download speed by 3 times by enabling multiple connection all at once. It even comes with the resuming capability that makes it much more appropriate option for those who have a bad Internet connection. Well using IDM for Android you are getting all those same features you were getting for Windows PC, so now 3 times faster downloads on your android device using this simple and small application. So now check below steps on how to install this simple application and use it out.
- Download IDM (Internet Download Manager) Android.apk
- Now transfer this application to your Android device and Install it. You should enabled ‘Unknown Sources’ in settings in order to install non- market apps.
- Now you can easily open the app and paste the download link and press Download or if you are on any webpage you can long hold the download link and choose Share link option, now press Download using IDM.
So now enjoy faster download speed’s with this simple IDM (Internet Download Manager) Application. This application can split downloading file into maximum of 32 parts!
- You need 2x(file size) the space on your storage to download a file in this very first version.
- For some server, the maximum connections is limited. So, if you continuous get ERROR, please set lower maximum parts in Setting to download file from that server.
Also you can use Turbo Download Manager Pro 2.2 apk to download your files. If you like Internet Download Manager (IDM) application hit like and share this post.