*Now including a few 3D models. A muscle highlighting tool and full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
* Download and install all 1247 Gray’s anatomy images to your devices and a search function for the figure title.
*Multi Language support: English and French. More languages are coming.
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. The full version contains more than 200 high-resolution images and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In additional, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students – helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
•No internet connection is required except for downloading Gray’s anatomy images.
•Tap and Zoom – Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
•Quiz mode – test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
•Quick Navigation – jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
•Free periodic updates.
1. 3D organ overview.
2. One of main sections – Muscles. It have more than 120 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. 3D muscle overview.
3. One of main sections – Bones. It has all bones in the skeleton system including small bones in the neck region and has ligaments in knee and shoulder joints. 3D skeleton overview and 3D skull overview.
4. Respiratory System, Lung,
5. Digestive System, Liver,
6. Urinary System,
7. Nervous System, Brain, Central Nervous System,
8. Reproductive System (Male and female),
9. Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
10. Circulatory system. (Principle Veins and Arteries, External Heart Anatomy, Internal Heart Anatomy)
11. Endocrine System
HOW TO USE:
The user can zoom in to any area by using pinch zoom. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Pressing the rotation button to allow you to change the view.
Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.
** Re-download **** Also for fixing the corrupted images **
Please press menu button in the main activity windows (20 icons). Select ‘Download Gray’ and select ‘yes’.
Then press the Gray anatomy icon. It should start download.
If download is stopped in the middle, you set ‘Download Gray setting’ to ‘yes’ again.
For LG optimus users ONLY !!!!!!
1.Please use menu button on your phone to activate the setting menu on your main acitivity windows(20 icons).
2. Set Color mode to Full Color
That will fix image display problem.
I’m open to suggestions so don’t hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
v2.0-2.2 Major update. Install all Gray’s anatomy 1247 images in your SD card or internal memory and a search function.
v2.3-2.9 Add muscle highlighting tool and full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
v3.3-3.4 Add pinch zoom. Fix crash bug in Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note series. Add a few 3D models. Improve UI.
v4.0 Major update. Improve bone section. Add 10 more muscles. Redesign landscape view for tablet and big screen phone. Add French Language support.
Mirror (Billion Uploads):