Vector is a new Mobile Nations podcast that takes the most important topics in technology today, focuses on them from interesting angles, and then discusses the hell out of them. On today’s episode, Brian Klug of AnandTech talks to Rene about the relative strengths and weaknesses of iOS and Android, including specs, battery life, interface, and more, including the new Nexus 7 and Moto X (with wood veneer!). Warning: Brian is super nerdy, and super critical, so take a deep breath, open Wikipedia, and hit play!
- Android Performance Case Study
- Nexus 7 (2013) – [AnandTech] Mini Review
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) [Android Central] review
- Android 4.3 Update Brings TRIM to All Nexus Devices
- A quick look at the Moto X [AnandTech]
- Hands on with the Moto X [Android Central]
- Update on GPU Optimizations in Galaxy S 4
- iOS 7 preview: Multitasking for every app, coalesced and just-in-time
- If the new Nexus 7 can have a Retina-like screen, why can’t the iPad mini?
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.