MX Player Pro play.google.com.videoplayer.pro
MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.
CPU OPTIMIZATION – Provides highly optimized CODECs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL – Zoom while playing your video in and out using multi-touch gestures.
SUBTITLE SCROLL – Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY – Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
FULL HONEYCOMB SUPPORT
Supported File Types :
- Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
- Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track. (text, ass/ssa only)
What’s in this version : (Updated : Aug 1, 2013)
- CUSTOM CODEC BEFORE 1.7.16 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION.
- Support Android 4.3.
- Improved Hi10p playback performance with s/w decoder.
- Added an option to use h/w decoder’s native audio track selecting feature for Android 4.1 and higher.
- Added “audio player” option to use MX Player as an audio player.
- Added YUV color format for s/w decoder.
- Added an option for selecting preferred audio language.
- “Back to list” option replaces “Playback completion action” option.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+