With Popup Notifier you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
Numerous themes are available.
– You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for Popup Notifier. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/themes/
– Popup Notifier now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/api/
Follow us :
Get support, share ideas and suggestions at http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the Popup Notifier accessibility service. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Popup Notifier to be able to process them.
– Android 4.3 : Now dismissing a notification from the app will dismiss it from the status bar (except SMS and missed calls for now)
– Android 4.3 : New setting : “Dismiss from status bar”
– Android 4.3 : The accessibility service is replaced by the new notification access feature
– New “Not when using the app” option preventing banners to show up when using the monitored app
– New “Black list” option allowing users to choose in which apps they don’t want banners to show up