A couple of weeks ago, a Verizon roadmap showed a potential launch date of August 23 for the Moto X. According to sources of ours, that date has not changed with less than a day to go until the phone’s unveiling. I wouldn’t necessarily say I find this all that surprising, but with the flip-flopping of dates for devices like the HTC One, it is a little.
New sources are also giving us an HTC One launch date of 8/15, which we reported earlier. Verizon is still showing the DROID ULTRA and MAXX with launch dates of August 20 as well, but that was announced last week at both phones’ unveilings.
Final, the DROID Mini won’t arrive unless August 29.
One factor to remember with the Moto X launch date for Verizon, is that shall we all the time see the telephone on hand from different carriers. Verizon has normally launched telephones later than others, simply take a look at the Galaxy S4 and Observe 2. So even though Large Purple goes with eight/23, don’t be shocked if AT&T or T-Cellular are prepared quicker. We’ll recognize evidently day after today.
New Instrument launch Agenda:
- HTC One – eight/15/thirteen- Changing DNA
- LG Enact- eight/15/thirteen– Normal Cellphone
- Motorola X – eight/23/thirteen– Excessive finish Smartphone
- Motorola Droid Extremely- eight/20/thirteen– In retailer Launch
- Motorola Droid Maxx- eight/20/thirteen– In retailer Launch
- Motorola Droid Mini- eight/29/thirteen– In Retailer Launch
Cheers Mr. Okay!