With NotifierPro you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
« NotifierPro really does make Android’s notifications better », Lifehacker (May 2012)
« NotifierPro is unique », AndroidSpin (May 2012)
« If you’re looking for customizability, this is it », Android Police (Apr 2012)
« NotifierPro makes your notifications even better », Tested.com (May 2012)
NotifierPro displays non-intrusive notification banners for any app on your device.
Numerous themes are available.
** Developers :
– You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for NotifierPro. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/themes/
– NotifierPro now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/api/
Follow us :
Get support, share ideas and suggestions at http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the NotifierPro accessibility service. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for NotifierPro to be able to process them.
– Android 4.3 : Now dismissing a notification from the app will dismiss it from the status bar (except SMS and missed calls for now)
– Android 4.3 : New setting : “Dismiss from status bar”
– Android 4.3 : The accessibility service is replaced by the new notification access feature
– Android 4.3 : Dismissing a notification from the status bar will cancel its reminders
– Added a proximity feature to prevent the screen from waking up
– New about page
– Updated translations