Sidebar Professional – Good multitasking & activity administration on Android
It is quick, purposeful, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar along with your favourite apps, and easily swipe in from the brink of the monitor to realize speedy get entry to to the apps you employ most. Easy – but based.
– Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
– Reside working apps and working warning signs
– Activity administration permits killing working apps (swipe working apps out to kill them)
– Custom-made colours, opacity, sizes, and positions
– Begins on boot
– Minimal RAM fingerprint and have an effect on on battery existence
– Ongoing notification can also be disabled(four.1+) / made invisible
– Many widgets to make a choice from (House, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Cellular Knowledge, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip tune)
Sidebar Professional lifts the constraints placed on the lite model and opens get right of entry to to new customizability in addition to performance – elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Professional bargains the entire set of options.
– Limitless gadgets!
– Proper aspect swipe!
– Reside Working apps!
– Are living Operating symptoms!
– Activity Administration!
– Lock gadgets!
– Customized icons!
– Full settings!
– Regulate width!
– Alter opacity!
– Select colour scheme!
– Disable notification!
Sidebar is in consistent construction. Construction commenced as quickly as the theory stemmed neatly ahead of the debut of Ubuntu Cellphone and contemporary such apps. The developer ensures a easy and polished expertise. Consumer expertise & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the best multitasking app for Android. Observe the advance on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
– Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
– Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
– Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority’s Top 7 Apps of the week
– Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
– Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
– Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
– Major memory optimizations
– Much more efficient background processing
– Fixed small swipe detector bug
– Added low priority notification
Mega Update Version 22.214.171.124
– Windows taskbar style running indicators; Brighter for foreground app.
– Added handles to the Swipe Edge for more intuitive height adjustment.
– Enabled caching of App Drawer, and App Selector.
– Fancy Animations now available in Settings.