Meridian Media Player 3.0.15
Release Note: Pro features unlocked
Minimum Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up <!–more–>
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
– Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
– .srt subtitle support
– Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
– Play video as music, for your music videos
– Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
– Folder browsing and index browsing
– Customizable tabs
Search keyword: Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
Meridian Media Player Professional version supports these features:
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position (and resume), sort order, and customizable images.
- When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget’s song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog boxCan set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player
In toolkit, just tap it.
- 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
For a song named “song.mp3” (or other extensions), name the lrc file “song.lrc” and put it in the same folder, or /sdcard/Lyric. The lyric will show up concurrently.
- Search and Download album art
Or in toolkit tab, one tap to download all missing album arts.
- PlayQ picker
You can select multiple media files by just tapping them once. Do this by long tapping on your PlayQ, then choose “Picker”.
- AudioBook PlayQ
Please create an “AudioBook” directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the auto-generated Audiobook PlayQs in Audiobook tab.
f you don’t see the audiobook tab, enable it in MENU -> Preference -> Tabs.
- Sleep timer
When playing music, you can set a timer to auto stop music in specified time.
- Cue music file playing support
Please use Browser tab to tap on the cue file. Also please make sure the path described is correct.
- Subtitle adjustment
You can adjust the text size and color of subtitles in the Preference page.
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Long tap video until you see “Gesture Holding Mode” in the top-right corner, that slide up for lighten, down for darken.
What’s New in this version:
No recent changes information
Meridian Media Player Screenshots:
if you enjoy this application please consider buying the original pro version from market to support the development