Sidebar Professional – Sensible multitasking & job administration on Android
It is quick, practical, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar together with your favourite apps, and easily swipe in from the brink of the display to realize rapid get entry to to the apps you employ most. Easy – but based.
– Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
– Are living working apps and operating warning signs
– Job administration lets in killing working apps (swipe working apps out to kill them)
– Custom-made colours, opacity, sizes, and positions
– Begins on boot
– Minimal RAM fingerprint and impact on battery lifestyles
– Ongoing notification may also be disabled(four.1+) / made invisible
– Many widgets to make a choice from (Residence, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Cellular Knowledge, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip song)
Sidebar Professional lifts the restrictions placed on the lite model and opens get admission to to new customizability in addition to performance – elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Professional bargains the entire set of options.
– Limitless gadgets!
– Proper facet swipe!
– Reside Operating apps!
– Reside Operating warning signs!
– Process Administration!
– Lock objects!
– Customized icons!
– Full settings!
– Regulate width!
– Modify opacity!
– Make a choice colour scheme!
– Disable notification!
Sidebar is in steady building. Building started out as quickly as the theory stemmed neatly prior to the debut of Ubuntu Telephone and latest such apps. The developer ensures a easy and polished expertise. Consumer expertise & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the very best multitasking app for Android. Practice the improvement on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
– Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
– Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
– Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority’s Top 7 Apps of the week
– Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
– Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
– Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
– Major memory optimizations
– Much more efficient background processing
– Fixed small swipe detector bug
– Added low priority notification
Mega Update Version 184.108.40.206
– Windows taskbar style running indicators; Brighter for foreground app.
– Added handles to the Swipe Edge for more intuitive height adjustment.
– Enabled caching of App Drawer, and App Selector.
– Fancy Animations now available in Settings.