The primary legitimate OTA replace has been launched for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini variation quantity I9195 and for the reason that replace is being rolled out in phases and steadily, possibly it would be best to discover ways to manually flash the inventory Jelly Bean four.2.2 UBUAMF5 firmware for your S4 Mini. If this is the case, don’t hesitate and use our means in an effort to simply and quick take you in the course of the flashing operation.
The replace has been unlock via Samsung in Chile, however in view that we’re speaking concerning the inventory ROM, any individual who owns the SGS4 Mini I9195 will be capable of manually replace their smartphones with the Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUAMF5 OS. Additionally, don’t fear because the replace operation isn’t sophisticated and as you’re going to see you are going to flash the firmware in simply a few minutes. This operation is fairly identical with the OTA one, the adaptation being that on this means you can use a pc from the place you’re going to follow the ROM.
For your pc you’ll have to up to now set up Odin (we will be able to speak about this a little bit bit later so be endurance) which is an legit instrument developed and supplied by using Samsung. The most effective is that for this replace operation you don’t must personal a rooted smartphone; however if your Galaxy S4 Mini has been rooted, now the basis get entry to will likely be revoked, the guarantee restored and the default model of the Jelly Bean OS reinstalled together with the manufacturing facility and default restrictions. Don’t fear although as it is possible for you to to root the brand new UBUAMF5 device – apply an appropriate information when looking to do the identical.
To this point, here’s what you will have to recognize: you are going to now not void the guarantee of your tool as that is an legitimate replace process; the inventory Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUAMF5 is appropriate with any Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini variation quantity I9195 provided that you manually set up the firmware; Odin can be used on the replace operation; you don’t need to root your telephone for having the ability to full this step-by-step information.
However even if this isn’t a fancy and hazardous means, you continue to should be cautious and you continue to have to arrange some issues or else the information received’t be just right for you. So, to begin with do a backup for heading off the disagreeable scenarios. You see, making an allowance for that this can be a guide flashing process, whereas doing the identical your information may get worn out; that’s why you must retailer the whole thing that’s necessary for you first.
Then, resume the pre requisites by means of making certain that a Home windows working laptop is someplace close to you. After all the S4 Mini and its respectable USB cable will probably be required. Now, now we have the basic pointers: the protection instruments which can be working in your laptop should be deactivated or uninstalled; the USB debugging possibility should be checked in your telephone; the battery of your tool must be charged if there’s lower than 60% energy left; you will have to full this tutorial provided that you personal the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195; the Android JB four.2.2 UBUAMF5 has been launched by means of Samsung just for the talked about smartphone.
You are prepared to start the replace operation, so let’s get mentioned.
- First, get the firmware file.
- The instrument may also be downloaded from here.
- Save the file on the computer and unzip it on desktop.
- Then, download Samsung KIES on your computer.
- By using the KIES install the Galaxy S4 Mini drivers on your computer –skip this step if the drivers are already installed.
- Finally, download Odin.
- Then, install and run the app on your computer.
- Turn off your handset.
- Reboot by pressing Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time for reaching download mode.
- Connect your phone with the computer and take a look on Odin.
- If there is the “added” message displayed and the ID:COM section turned yellow or blue everything is working as expected. If different, it means that Odin didn’t recognize your phone.
- In that case you will have to unplug the USB cable, close Odin, and reinstall the drivers on the computer. Then, repeat the steps from the beginning.
- From Odin you should then select “PDA”.
- From the menu that opens pick the firmware file from desktop.
- On Odin, you shouldn’t make any other changes – the re-partition box should be unchecked.
- Return on the main Odin window and press the “Start” button.
- The flashing operation will begin.
- When ended, on Odin the “pass” message will be displayed.
- You can safely disconnect the handset from the computer; also reboot your smartphone.
In case Odin gets stuck, you need to close the program, remove the USB cable, force restart your device and reinstall the drivers on the computer. Then, return to the up-explained guide and repeat all the steps from the beginning. Also, if your S4 Mini gets stuck in a boot loop, you will have to reboot the phone in recovery mode – press Volume Up, Power and Home buttons; from there select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”; return and reboot. For any other problems, go and use this step by step guide.
There you’ve gotten it; that was once the strategy to make use of when seeking to manually replace the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to authentic Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUAMF5 firmware. In case you have one thing to share with us or with others who may need to use this information, use the feedback space from under.