VNC Viewer v188.8.131.52857 full apk (Pro Version) download free android app
VNC Viewer is from RealVNC, the inventor of VNC technology. It can connect to any Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or UNIX computer running VNC-compatible Server technology. RealVNC recommends VNC 5 for robust, secure, and high-performance connections, and for its unrivalled flexibility; free and trial licenses are available. For more information, visit www.realvnc.com.
1. Download VNC Viewer.
2. Obtain and start VNC-compatible Server technology for the computer you want to control, for example VNC 5.
3. If you are connecting over the Internet (for example, via 3G), configure firewalls and routers protecting the computer to allow and forward network communications to it. Start with www.realvnc.com/products/android/1.2 for more information. If you are connecting over a Wi-Fi-enabled private network such as a LAN or VPN, you should be able to connect without further configuration.
4. Find out the network address of the computer. If you are connecting over the Internet, this will probably be that of a router. You will also need a port number if the VNC-compatible Server is listening on a port other than the default for VNC, 5900.
5. Start VNC Viewer, identify the computer you want to control, and connect!
* Interact with your computer as though sitting in front of it.
* Give connections user-friendly names, and see desktop previews.
* Pinch to zoom in to a specific area, or out to see the whole picture.
* Easy navigation, scrolling, dragging, and selection using standard touch, tap, and drag gestures.
* Mouse button mode for precise control over mouse button and scrolling operations.
* Easy text entry using on-screen keyboard with preview.
* Important non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, and so on) available on a scrolling key bar.
* Automatic performance optimization.
* Support for screen resolutions up to 5120 by 2400 pixels (though the actual resolution is limited only by the memory of your device).