Bubble Launcher is an ‘always on top’ side launcher for Android OS. It can be used on top of every opened app.
The starter halo hotspot is made as floating system window, so it can be on top of everything on screen!
– circle halo knob
for selecting an starting an app.
Hotspot -> swipe up -> opens Settings;
Hotspot -> swipe down -> opens App-List-Launcher;
Short Tap on App in List -> HALO)))-start of app;
Long Tap on App in List -> Fullscreen-start of app:
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> fast release -> HALO)))-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> wait a second release -> fullscreen-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe inside Halo-knob -> no app will be startet;
Bubble Launcher supports Halo))) start of apps in MULTI_WINDOW on Paranoid Android 3.56 and above!
And of course you can start apps also in Fullscreen Mode.
On non Paranoid OS the apps will always be started in Fullscreen Mode.
In the full version of Bubble Launcher you can mark any app as blacklisted or favorite.
Blacklisted apps will never be shown in the launcher lists.
Favorite apps are listet on top of standard listview and are the only listed apps in circle launcher mode.
You can test Bubble Launcher’s free XDA version, before purchasing.
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL the app, than first go to settings -> security -> device administrators and un-tick the box for Bubble Launcher
BEFORE INSTALLING FULL VERSION!
UNINSTALL DEMO VERSION, IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED IT BEFORE.
– Major bug fixed (FC when comma separated app names found, i.e. ‘Dragon, Fly!’)
– Settings Panel Holo themed
– Settings Panel via Menu Button from views
– Ability to enter promotion code in case that license check fails (pure network connection/ DNS problems)
– License check result saved in app’s data now
– Long press icons in Favorites Panel -> fullscreen start(under PA 3.56+) is back
Mirror (Billion Uploads):