This is the Pro version for the Cool 3D Gallery application, thank you for considering purchasing it, you will get an ads free application for the lowest possible price Google Play allows at the same time you support the further development of this app, so I can include more new features based of your feedback.
The code for this application was originally free and that is the reason why many manufacturers include it in their Android devices by default, but not all. In my case I found that my Moto Defy phone would include a different Gallery, which is not too bad, but this one by Cyanogen is definitively cooler.
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
I have received so much feedback requesting new enhancements that I decided to build the most demanded ones including:
– New Settings screen.
– Ability to choose not to use Picasa.
– Sort the Share To menu options in descending or ascending order, so you will be able to see all your applications even though scrolling in that Share menu option is not possible. (Thanks to all the people who suggested this, it is a very good idea).
– Ability to Copy the images and videos to a different folder.
– Direct link to a full File explorer, to help even more to get all your pictures and videos organized.
– Hide Folders option, so the Gallery will not show any folder that you consider you don’t need to see or you don’t want to be easily seen.
– Ability to manually trigger the media scanner. Do you ever think that not all pictures are loaded and you need to restart your phone to get them in the Gallery? That is a standard Android behavior, it is called the Media Scanner and you will be able to launch it manually now from this Gallery.
– Back control on Video Player. Parents will find this useful when their kids are watching videos.
I hope you like the application as much as I do. I have put a lot of my time and effort in understanding and enhancing this application, not an easy task, so your support of this Pro version of the application is much appreciated.
Also thanks to the Cyanogen group for this sensational piece of code.
v1.006: fixed an issue with Picassa albums which were not linking correctly.
v1.005: minor compatibility updates
Mirror (Billion Uploads):