Infinite Universe l Version: 126.96.36.199 | Size: 37.45MB Developers: Tin Man Games | Language: English
In the fourth millennium, the Mandellian Empire of the Tau Ceti system is at war with the rebel army known as DWORF. And lucky you have been chosen for a dangerous solo mission to kill or capture the rebel leader, through mind-bending loops of time and space. But wait a minute. Just who are you anyway? And how did you even get here? Such secrets you must uncover if you are to unlock your destiny…
A newly written story by Brewin’, illustrated by Josh Wright.
An all new sci-fi epic set within an all new universe!
* Nominated for Best Game Writing – Freeplay Awards 2012
* Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles, including an authentic e-book experience, realistic 3D dice rolling, automatic character sheet management, bookmarks and achievements.
* Original story by Brewin’, winner of international Writers’ Digest and Indie Excellence awards
* Beautifully illustrated in colour by Joshua Wright, with cover and menu art by Dan Maxwell.
* An exhilarating music score by Hanny Mohamed, world-renowned musician from Black Majesty.
* New battle mechanics such as ranged and vehicular combat.
* An innovative all new points-based skill system that is influenced by your own unique narrative. Choose the skills to suit your own playing style!
*A detailed star map with extensive annotations.
* An expansive encyclopaedia to cover everything from stars, planets and moons, to important personalities and organisations, to technology, to tips for survival, and more!
Read the story and be in charge of your destiny as you make the choices! Where to go? Who to trust? What to do? The choice is yours! Travel through times past, present and future, through far-flung worlds beyond your wildest imagination, to piece together a series of events that will amaze, amuse and entertain you!
What is a Gamebook Adventure?
Gamebook Adventures is brought together through the efforts of passionate and avid gamebook enthusiasts. If you are familiar with the classic choose your own path style printed gamebooks then Gamebook Adventures will really appeal to you. Our aim is to give those nostalgic readers of old something new and fresh, and bring a new exciting experience to those unfamiliar with gamebooks. If you enjoy fantasy RPGs or adventure games then this is for you!
At their core, all of our gamebooks are compelling adventure stories where you get to choose how the adventure unfolds. Every section of the narrative concludes with choices that you have to make. The choices you make will alter the story, taking you down new paths and giving you new choices.
Occasionally you will be presented with a situation that needs to be resolved with some dice rolling. The gamebook engine lets you throw 3D physics based dice that roll and bounce as if you were tossing them on a tabletop. Roll the dice to resolve combat by pitting your character against a myriad of enemies. Roll the dice to see if you were able to leap the gaping chasm, or pick the shopkeep’s pockets. Roll the dice to see if you won a bet, or caught the plague!
Did you take a wrong turn? Or make some bad dice rolls? Then hopefully you put in a bookmark so that you can go back and try again!
If you want to keep up to date with the latest Gamebook news:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/tinmangames
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/279362315466/
Visit the blog: http://tinmangames.com.au