The Pro version for your favorite custom notification creator!
Notif History has been released! This will back up every text and list notification you create (even edits!) and store it in a nice layout. You can swipe to delete notifications or tap on them to re-create that notification! FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list 🙂
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
Notif Pro features:
– Notification editing
– Android Beam support! Beam notifications straight into the notification drawer of another device
– All 200 custom icons!
– Create notifications from Google Now Voice Search (say “note to self…”)
– Create notifications from other apps through the share intent
– QuickNotif – create and clear notifications anywhere on your phone from your notification drawer
– Lots more to come
Note: Updating the application will erase notifications. Sorry! I am working on a way around this.
Note: If you are using a Sense device (HTC One X, for example), the UI will not expand any notifications except for the highest one. I cannot control this at all.
Follow @notifapp on Twitter for support and announcements: http://www.twitter.com/notifapp
Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
2. NFC -> Used to Beam notifications
Change log: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
Option to toggle notification action buttons
Reboot issue finally solved!!
– Note that only text and list notifications will persist through a reboot
Reduced content of list now shows list items
Improved touch handling in History (tapping an item won’t accidentally swipe it away)
More here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
Mirror (Billion Uploads):