CalenGoo is a calendar app that may sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. It’s designed to make it more straightforward and quicker to work together with your calendar for your telephone. 5 totally different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, panorama day) offer you a just right overview over your upcoming situations. To make rescheduling situations simple, they are able to be moved or copied by the use of drag&drop within the day, week, month and panorama day view.
In case you have any issues please contact email@example.com! (Please make sure that you’re the usage of the appropriate e mail, any person within the opinions mentioned he failed to get a solution, however I re-checked my emails and I didn’t get any electronic mail from him.)
– Drag&Drop reinforce to maneuver, replica, open and delete situations
– Zoomable month view
– Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
– When including ordinary occasions you should use the identical principles that you may use in Google Calendar, e.g. that you could create situations “on Monday and Thursday each two weeks” or “each remaining Friday in a month”.
– Direct sync with Google Calendar choice e.g. to obtain all historic knowledge and so as to assign icons to situations
– Predefined and customized icons may also be assigned when syncing in an instant ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
– Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
– Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
– Search function (with optional advanced options like “Whole words” and “Case sensitive”)
– Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the “Today” function to the “back” button)
– Sync with Google Tasks
– Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
– Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
– The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
– Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
– Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
– Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
– Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
– Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
– Support for Google’s event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under “Settings”, “Accounts”, “Add account”, “OAuth2 Login” in CalenGoo).
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
– The new 1×1 shortcut/widget “Task by Voice 1×1” can now set a due date for the tasks (“Settings”, “Tasks”, “Set due date to today…”).
– The agenda widget can display timed events with a colored background.
– Several speed improvements and bug fixes.
Mirror (Billion Uploads):