Camera 2 is the ultimate real-time effects app.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s or 80’s
● Lomos and Retro: everyone’s favourite, from normal to sublime.
● Comic: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek or nerd out there, this is unmissable. Old computer monitors
● Capture high resolution photos with effects
● Capture video with effects (*)
● Apply the effects to your existing photos too
● Share your creations straight from the app
● More than 25 high quality effects
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
● Animated effects
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the zoom not work on my Nexus 4?
– We are aware of this issue and will fix it as soon as possible.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
– This happens only when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster, for videos with effects the camera 2 recorder is used.
● Can I save pictures/videos in my external storage?
– Not at the moment, but we plan to do this in the future.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us we’ll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don’t share, internet won’t be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it’s disabled by default and it’s optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
– Fixed Twitter sharing
– Fixed various crashes
– Fixed problems when taking pictures on the Galaxy S4 (and probably other devices too)
– Fixed zoom on the nexus 4
– New streamlined settings menu
– New sharing menu
Mirror (Billion Uploads):