The most recent model of AOKP has been made on hand and now the platform will also be simply put in on virtually all of the Android based totally handsets available in the market, although you’ll have to apply and full an acceptable step-by-step information that may be utilized in your instrument. In any case, with a view to can help you out, these days, we will be able to be checking on how one can replace the Dash model of the Samsung Galaxy Observe 2 to customized Jelly Bean four.2.2 by using putting in the AOKP JB-MR1 Nightly customized ROM firmware into its machine.
Like some other customized ROM tool, AOKP is a free aftermarket distribution of the Android gadget. The current model of AOKP, JB-MR1 nightly is in accordance with inventory Android four.2.2 OS, so the newest options and apps will likely be put in to your Galaxy Notice 2 LTE SPH-L900. Additionally, as this can be a customized ROM, you’re going to obtain additional options that can’t be discovered within the default model of the JB four.2.2 firmware. Moreover, the tool will include its personal capabilities and appears, this means that that it is possible for you to to vary, improve and customize the consumer interface and the performances by means of your individual style.
So, you are going to now not best replace your Dash Notice 2 with a customized variant of JB with the AOKP MR1 nightly build but you will also be able to improve the performances, gain more speed, upgrade the battery life, customize and optimize the internal system and gain access to the same. Therefore, you have all the reasons to complete this tutorial.
Start the update operation with a root procedure, because your Galaxy Note 2 must be rooted; else you can’t apply the AOKP JB 4.2.2 ROM on your phablet. Unfortunately, by unchaining the system you will also void the warranty of your smartphone. This is happening because you will make important and unofficial changes on your device’s OS and system. Don’t worry as the process is not permanent: you can restore the warranty by downgrading / updating to stock / official Android OS.
Next, you need to install CWM recovery, or any other custom recovery image on your Note 2. The stock recovery that comes pre-installed on any Android based handsets can’t be used when dealing with unofficial updates – that’s our case too. After rooting and installing the custom recovery you are ready for the flashing operation.
But, in order to avoid the unpleasant situations, you will also have to:
- Backup the contacts list, the text messages and call logs.
- Also, save the market apps, internet settings and EFS folder.
- Don’t forget the current ROM, as if you won’t like the AOKP platform then, you will prefer to restore the current OS – so complete a Nandroid backup by using the custom recovery image.
- Enable the USB debugging option on your Note 2 and charge the battery or else you will risk in bricking your device – if it will get turned off while you will try to install the AOKP MR1 nightly firmware.
- A computer, your device and the USB cable is being required.
- You need to uninstall, or just deactivate for a few minutes the antivirus and any other security protection that is running on both computer and phablet.
Now you have all the info necessarily for the update operation which means that you can safely beging the flashing procedure. Remember that this guide is risky so if anything bad happens we shouldn’t be help responsible. Also complete this step by step guide only for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model number SPH-L900. This guide is compatible only with the mentioned device so the AOKP JB-MR1 Nightly ROM will work only with the same.
- First you need to download the update file (use the link from here) and the Google Apps package (use the link from here) for your pc.
- Observe: don’t unzip the information.
- Then, you’ll have to reproduction-paste the information to your handset.
- Be aware: use the USB cable for setting up the connection.
- After that, unplug the USB twine.
- Flip off your handset and reboot into restoration mode.
- Notice: for restoration press and cling Extent Up, Energy and House buttons on the similar time.
- From restoration first make a choice “wipe information manufacturing unit reset” adopted through “wipe cache partition”.
- Return to the principle menu of restoration – choose “+++return+++”.
- And from there make a choice “set up zip from sd card” and “make a selection zip from sd card”.
- Get the firmware file; set up the AOKP ROM.
- Then, repeat the identical operation and observe the Google Apps bundle.
- When the set up process is over which you could finish the method through deciding on “+++return+++” and “reboot device now”.
Congratulations, you could have up to date your Dash Samsung Galaxy Word 2 to Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean OS by means of AOKP JB-MR1 Nightly customized ROM firmware. For additional tutorials appropriate together with your instrument, take a look at our earlier publications; additionally keep shut as new articles might be developed. Use the feedback are from beneath if you wish to discuss with us, or if you wish to share your expertise with different customers that could be concerned with making use of the AOKP instrument on their Galaxy Word 2.