Get details about the selection of ignored calls, unread SMS, unread email messages and notifications from just about any utility a look with this easy but very customizable widget.
Ignored It! have to be enabled as an Accessibility Carrier as a way to obtain utility notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services and products’). If enabled and software notifications now not detected, are trying disabling after which re-enabling.
* Stories choice of ignored calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
* Should you use Gmail or Okay-9 Mail, that you could get hold of the choice of unread messages of each and every account in my view. Within the case of Gmail, that you would be able to additionally make a choice which label to observe.
* Additionally stories notifications from any utility that makes use of the notification bar to file situations (together with WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, email shoppers, and so on).
* Customization of font and historical past colour and transparency. Additionally font faces (can use fonts saved in exterior SD card) and types (daring, italic, underline).
* Customization of the structure (alignments, padding, and so on).
* Textual content messages may also be custom-made to indicate no matter phrase you wish to have.
* Signify numbers as textual content.
* Resizable widget on ICS. With earlier Android variations, there are a couple of widget sizes on hand (consumer can choose which sizes seems in widget checklist).
* Appropriate with WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher High Unread Counts function. Each of those purposes can use Overlooked It! as a supplier for unread counters.
Some Samsung customers are reporting their instrument begins speaking all movements after enabling Accessibility. This trojan horse is in some way associated with Neglected It!, please check out http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
— PERMISSIONS USED —
READ_PHONE_STATE, to get the voicemail state.
CALL_PHONE, to directly call to voicemail if there is any pending message.
PLEASE ASK FIRST IN THE FORUMS!!!
Suggestions? You can make them through http://missedit.uservoice.com
Follow @igece_labs on Twitter.
Fixed: Forced Closes.
Fixed: Incorrect “Gmail not updated” dialog showing if monitoring a Gmail account no longer available on the device.
Fixed: MMS messages not being notified.
New: Support for the new Gmail inbox.
New: Red exclamation mark is displayed on a element icon if it presents any problem.
Changed: Icons for Calls and Unread messages elements are now taken from their respective applications.
Mirror (Billion Uploads):