Make music with NodeBeat, the intuitive and fun visual music app for all ages. Whether you’re 2 or 92, NodeBeat will make you sound like a pro. Create your own music in a matter of minutes or listen to NodeBeat generate its own. Easily record and share your creations with your friends.
★ Audio Features ★
– 20 Musical Scales
– All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
– 7 Octave Range
– Background Keyboard/Piano
– Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
– Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
– Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
– Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
– Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
– Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
– Drum and Octave Generators
– Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
– Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
– On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
★ Please help us by kindly rating and reviewing this version of NodeBeat. The more ratings/reviews we get, the more updates we can provide. ★
• New settings button to help access menu options
• Multiple Recordings! Now you can save and share as many recordings as you’d like
• Background Audio! In “Settings” there’s now an option to have NodeBeat continue to play in the background
Mirror (Billion Uploads):