Osmos HD v2.zero.2
Necessities: Android model 2.1 and better, helps App2SD
Overview: Take in, or be absorbed…
The hit iOS recreation involves Android! Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To live on, soak up smaller organisms and develop—however watch out for higher predators! Winner of a couple of “Recreation of the Yr” awards, Osmos options distinctive physics-primarily based play, stellar snap shots, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Prepared to adapt?
– This single model is optimized for each pills and telephones. Experience on your entire Android units. (Requires multitouch and a pair of.2 or larger. For more information, please seek advice from http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-a…/#tech_devices)
– Multitouch awesomeness: pinch to zoom, tap to eject mass, flick to warp time…
– Unique physics-based gameplay: to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this fundamental balance, Osmos leads the player through ambient playgrounds, deep solar systems, competitive petri dishes, dense mote-fields, and more.
– Two game modes: Odyssey and Arcade. Odyssey mode is a 27-level guided tour through the Osmos Blobiverse, while Arcade mode allows you to play any level type at your choice of difficulty. (72 levels total.)
– Dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge
– Eight Distinct level types: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Impasse, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and Repulsor.
– Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more.
– Wind your way through simple and complex solar systems, feeling and using the force of Attractors and Repulsors.
– Confront four distinct personalities of intelligent opponents, with goals and abilities similar to your own.
– Procedural content: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
– Thirteen lucky achievements to earn.
– winner of multiple “Game of the Year” and “Editor’s Choice” awards, including from Wired, Apple, IGN, 148Apps, and more.
– Nominated for 4 IGF awards and winner of the “Vision” award.
– Winner of “Best in Show” and “Fun/Compelling” at IndieCade.
– Selected for the PAX 10 and more.
4/4, Must Have – “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” -Slide To Play
5/5 stars – Macworld Editor’s Choice – “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game…”
“Osmos is a must-play…” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars – “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
What’s in this version:
Version 2.0: Introducing… multiplayer!
• Play against your friends and enemies: locally via wi-fi (requires Android 3.0+), or over the Internet (auto-match and invitations) via Google Play Games in 6 distinct Arenas!
• 19 new achievements!
Plus tons of UI improvements.
– G+ authentication fixes
– Other fixes
– Fixed edge cases for online multiplayer
– Achievements now sync to G+ on initial login
– Removed unnecessary permission
This app has NO advertisements