NOKOGI Rider l Version: 1.11 | Size: 1.78MB Developers: SUZUKI PLAN | Language: English
NOKOGI Rider is a vertical-scrolling danmaku STG (hell-barrage shooting game).
Clear the level using a laser that can erase shots and enemy bullets. There are five stages in total.
*Only one stage in lite version.
It features ’90s arcade-style graphics and complex music based on wave memory sounds.
The game itself has a rather retro feel, but the controls are designed specifically for the touch screen of a smartphone. For example, unlike many games that have been ported from arcade games, there are no difficult to use software buttons on the screen. The game can be played easily with one hand.
– Touching the screen will cause your piece to move to the selected spot while shooting.
– Removing your finger from the screen will charge your laser meter.
– Touching the screen while the laser meter is fully charged will fire the laser.
Pushing the back button or multitouching three points on the screen will pause the game.
– Pushing the home button will paused the game and return to the home screen.
-Medals appear when an enemy is defeated in the sky.
-Collect medals by moving close to them.
-When firing laser, medals will be collected without going close to them.
-Besides lasers, there are various situations that affect medal collection.
-Collecting medals while firing the laser will recharge the laser meter slightly.
-Medals collected when shot value is high are worth more points.
-The cumulative medal score will be reset to zero upon a miss.
-Stars appear when an enemy is defeated on land.
-“+1” will be displayed if a star is collected while shooting.
-“Energy” is displayed if a star is collected while resting or shooting laser.
-If many “+1” are collected, the shot value will increase in a short amount of time.
-Collecting “Energy” will fill the laser meter.
-The cumulative “+1” score will be reset to zero upon a miss.
-Stardust appears when an enemy’s bullet is erased or trasnformed
-Stardust is automatically collected.
-Collecting stardust will improve your score slightly.
-1up will appear when certain enemies are defeated.
-When 1up is collected, game is extended.
There are six extensions to be achieved at certain scores.
1- 1,000,000 points
2- 3,000,000 points
3- 6,000,000 points
4- 10,000,000 points
5- 20,000,000 points
6- 30,000,000 points
If you achieve an extension with 8 vehicles remaining, nothing will happen.
There are three types of vehicles.
– TYPE A: Well-rounded vehicle (for intermediate players)
– TYPE B: Excels at high-speed, low-range attacks (for advanced players)
– TYPE C: Excels at low-speed, long-range attacks (for beginning players)
There are three levels of difficulty.
– BEGINNER: The easiest mode.
– SOLDIER: A mode that will be enjoyable for gamers.
– NINJA: A mode for those unique people who consider themselves shooters.
Saving and Playback of Replays:
By selecting “SAVE REPLAY” on the home screen after a game ends, you can save a replay of the previous game, with up to 8 replays possible to be saved at once.
Use “LOAD REPLAY” to playback saved replays.
In practice mode, you can practice any stage that you have reached at least once.
In practice mode, your highest score, and the replay of your highest score, are automatically saved.
In practice mode you start with 8 vehicles.
By selecting “PLAY DATA” on the home screen, you can check play records.
The records that are saved include scores, rankings, number of times each stage has been played, and playing time.
*In the paid version play data is automatically saved, but in the Lite version it is cleared when the app is closed.
Differences between the Lite and paid versions:
– Number of stages: paid-5, Lite-1
– Play data save: paid-yes, Lite-no
– Replay saves: paid-yes, Lite-no
*There is no in-app billing in this game.