Servers Ultimate Pro 5.7.9 Apk Download
Current Version: 5.7.9
Needs Android: 2.1 and additionally upwards
– 16 brand new servers!
– 14 brand new network tools!
– Including PHP, Lighttpd and MySQL webserver!
– Complete brand new layout (tablet and also phone support)
– Remote support
– And additionally way even more!
We would appreciate it should you decide could allow a review. Thanks!
★★Run around 40 protocols with over 36 web servers!★★
Now you may run a CVS, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, Dynamic DNS, E-mail (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, Git, IRC, ISCSI, MySQL, NFS, NTP, PHP and also Lighttpd, Port Forwarder, Proxy, Remote Control, Rsync, SMB/CIFS, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Test, Time, Torrent Tracker, Bring on, VNC, Wake On top of Lan, Internet, WebDAV, X11 and/or XMPP webserver!
★★Normally you spend 0.99 or perhaps one.99 for one webserver, in this case you will get 36 servers and network tools for the short-term low price!★★
Begin a webserver quickly in the ’Straight forward tab or go advanced and additionally add users, permitted IP’s, start/stop regulations and also more! Several servers can be run simultaneously! The servers work with no root, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 14 network tools placed!★★
– Port Forwarder: core required and also very advanced.
– VNC Server: root required and just assume it claimed t work on the device so an individual wont feel disappointed. Its really fundamental.
– Samba Server: works good with Mac, but it acquired t work on Windows.
– X11 Server: doesn’t help windows completely.
– CVS, DLNA, E-mail, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, Rsync and additionally VNC Server: solely one webserver of this particular kind can feel run simultaneously.
– ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VNC, SSH command line, Port ahead, mysql spy on, traceroute
★★Full remote control support!★★
Some important notes
– The permissions for receiving and also giving SMS are really for the SMS Gateway Webserver, which you can optionally run.
– If in case you come across a bug or feature a problem please call us by e-mail since you cannot guide you to should you decide post it inside the reviews.
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
A few general features
– Package password login for the application!
– Tasker / Llama assistance!
– Put in a Dynamic DNS Updater using the neighborhood or general public IP
– Begin / Pause web servers systematically making use of a WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rule! Or perhaps go advanced making use of the ’Bring on Webserver for more triggers!
– Set filter IP’s regulations to block or just enable certain IP’s / ip ranges.
– Set notice regulations to obtain a powerful SMS, email, and others on get started on, pause, etc.
– Package a custom name, port, system user interface to pay attention on top of, backlog, logging, logging to register, begin on boot per server. And if or when rooted package a port below the 1024 ports number.
– Widget assistance!
– Assist contained.
– Remote the application!
– General information regarding the device.
– Extensive logging (helps files).
★★Use the light or dark-colored Holo theme!★★
– Remote Control Customers
– Straight forward shtaccess editor
– IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
– Port Scanner
– MySQL Spy on
– Raw plug (TCP / UDP)
– Demand occupation
– System accelerate
– HTTP Headers
– Wake On LAN (WOL)
– Search (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
★★For some servers set users, origins, rules and much more!★★
– CVS Webserver
– DHCP Webserver
– DLNA Server
– DNS Server
– Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Your Man.web, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
– E-mail Server: POP3, SMTP
– FTP Proxy Webserver
– FTP Server
– FTPS Webserver
– Git Server
– IRC Server
– ISCSI Webserver
– MySQL Server
– NFS Server
– NTP Webserver
– PHP Webserver and Lighttpd Webserver (with elective PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo, PHPFileManager, noVNC)
– Port Forwarder
– Proxy Webserver
– Remote Control Application Webserver
– Rsync Webserver
– SMB / CIFS Webserver (Samba)
– SMS Gateway
– SOCKS Server
– SSH Webserver
– SCP Server
– SFTP Server
– Stomp Server
– Styx Webserver
– Syslog Server
– TFTP Webserver
– Telnet Server
– Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
– Time Server
– Torrent Tracker Webserver
– Bring on Server
– VNC Server
– Wake On LAN customer
– Internet Server
– WebDAV Webserver
– X11 Server
– XMPP Webserver / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT authorities, and much more!