A whole new version of CaroO Driving Recorder is arrived now!
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Jelly Bean devices!
We have given a special offer of $ 2.49, half of normal price so far. On May 1st, the price will be back to the normal price, $ 4.99. Don’t miss the last chance of this special offer!
New features introduced in version 2.0.0:
– More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
– 640×480, 720×480 and 1280×720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode) – SMI formatted trip data – 180 degree reverse landscape mode support – Focus and exposure control – Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
– Detailed information page with digital meter array format
– low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
– stable and faster Bluetooth communication
– Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
– Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
– Video share, archive (protect) on the list
– Two quick launcher buttons
– More detailed trip information
For more details, please visit Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or send an e-mail (email@example.com).
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder in advance.
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Recorder, Vehicle Blackbox, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android, ICS, Jelly Bean
<Updates in version 2.0.3>
– Fix SD card detection problem for some smartphones
– Bug fixes such as fuel economy computation and management.
– Change auto-focus On/Off scheme
Auto ON: High speed auto focus -> Low speed auto focus
Auto OFF: Low speed auto focus -> Fixed and constant focus.