WiFi File Transfer Pro is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service • View photos directly in your web browser • Autostart service when connected to home network (optional) • Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices • Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 4 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Added folder upload (Google Chrome)
• App should now work reliably when device is in hotspot mode
• Added widgets
• New option to start app automatically when at home
• Revised app interface
• New option to display folder size
• Better detection of external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Improved downloads speeds
• JB notification
• Drag and drop uploading
• Better support for mobile browsers
• Quicker page loading in image/video folders
• Added device name to website title